• Secondary Household Mailing Information

    If you are a divorced/separated couple, we encourage you, in the interest of your student, to share school progress information and together attend parent-teacher conferences. If you are a divorced/separated couple sharing joint custody or designated as a custodial and non-custodial parent and would like information sent to both parents, please complete the information on the form.

    You may print the SECONDARY HOUSEHOLD MAILING INFORMATION FORM and submit it to your child's school.

    Finally, it is the responsibility of the custodial parent to provide to the school documentation of any court-ordered limitations in regard to communication with the non-custodial parent.