NEW STUDENT ONLINE ENROLLMENT-instructions in español
Required Documentation for New Students -en español
Enrollment of a student new to Glen Ellyn School District 41 is done online through Skyward, our student information system. Click the New Student Registration (Skyward) button below.
NOTE: A valid e-mail address is strongly recommended to use this program. If you do not have a valid e-mail address, you can set one up for free through Google, click here for help -en español. Otherwise you may contact your student's school to receive a paper packet. On-line enrollment is strongly encouraged. By providing a valid email address you will be able to receive important information that may be provided by the District and/or school.
Current District 41 families who need to enroll a new student should log-in directly to
Skyward Family Access, with their current log-in and password, click on New Student Online Enrollment and complete the process.
New to the District students – Click Here. From there you will be directed to a screen to submit your Online Enrollment Account Request. There is a Google translator option if you wish to use it. After submitting the Online Enrollment Account Request you will receive an e-mail with your login, password information and a link to begin the new student registration process.
Application for Enrollment
Once you have accessed New Student Online Enrollment, proceed through the following steps and fill out the information for your student. You may leave and return to the site at any time; there is an option for that. You will re-login with the login and password that was provided. Once all steps have been completed, click the ‘Submit Application to the District’ button.
The following steps must be completed for each new student in District 41. This system will note when you have completed each step.
1. Student Information (Enter information in the boxes on the form)
2. Family/Guardian Information (Enter information in the boxes on the form)
3. Emergency Contact Information (Enter information in the boxes on the form)
4. Additional District Forms
-There are several District forms that will need to be completed. Please complete each form as listed.
5. The following required documents are now able to be uploaded during the enrollment process if you are able:
- Child’s birth certificate
- Residency Documents
You will need to provide at least one of the following showing your current address:
- Most current real estate tax bill indicating tax distribution
- Signed lease
- Mortgage document
- Section 8 letter
- 2 other items with your name and address on them, i.e., utility bill, insurance bill, car registration, bank statement, etc.
6. Click the ‘Submit Application to the District’ button once all sections have been completed.
Once you complete the application it will be reviewed and processed by your child’s school. You will receive an e-mail with additional information and instructions on submitting the required documentation (see below).