District 41 Dual Language Program
We prepare students for an expanding global environment by accelerating academic excellence through the teaching of two languages. We foster the appreciation and understanding of multiculturalism.
Students in the Dual Language Program will be bilingual, biliterate, and bicultural. Students will exhibit high academic achievement in the content areas in both languages.
- Perform at or above grade level in all content areas in both English and the target language
- Develop high levels of proficiency in reading, writing, listening and speaking in both languages for advanced placement courses in high school
- Engage in a rigorous curriculum that is aligned to the Common Core.
- Increase cognitive skills and academic abilities that will transfer to overall higher achievement
- Cultivate a lifelong love for language learning and an appreciation for cultural diversity
If I have additional questions, who can I contact?
You can contact Theresa Ulrich at Central Office at 630-534-7251 or by email at email@example.com.