D41Backpack is a way for our community partners to provide information to D41 parents and students, reduce the amount of paper sent home in backpacks and help us all to be environmentally responsible. If you have information you would like to submit for posting to D41Backpack, please email it to Chief Communications Officer Erika Krehbiel. Submissions must be in pdf or jpeg format; text-only submissions cannot be accepted. Before a submission can be approved for posting, it must be reviewed for compliance to Board Policy.
- Anima Singers
- BR Ryall YMCA Now Hiring
- College Illinois! 529 Program
- DuPage Children's Museum "Arts & STEM Virtual Learning"
- DuPage Children's Museum "DCM @The Mall"
- DuPage County Health Department "Dental Clinic Open"
- DuPage County Smart911 service
- First Student - Working Moms Child Ride Along Program
- Forest Preserve District of DuPage "Prescription for Healthy Habitats"
- Glenbard Parent Series current line-up
- Glen Ellyn/Glenbard South HS "Under The Lights" K-8 Flag Football
- National Alliance on Mental Illnes classes and registration info
- The Soldiers Project
- Voices For Illinois Children
Most D41Backpack documents are in PDF format. GET THE FREE READER HERE
APRIL 4, 2023 - CONSOLIDATED ELECTION
Glen Ellyn School District 41 will have three (3) board of education seats open in April 2023.
Qualifications : U.S. Citizen; 18 years of age; registered voter. (10 ILCS 5/3-1) You must be a resident of the territory of the district for at least one year immediately preceding this election. (105 ILCS 5/10-3, 5/10-10)
Please visit the website of the DuPage County Election Commission for a candidate packet and information. Additional information and key dates can be obtained from the Illinois Association of School Boards.
Important District Dates
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM Special Board Meeting at Hadley
6:30 PM - 8:00 PM Parent Safety Session w/ Sgt. Holstead
October 13, 2022
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM Virtual Referendum Information Session #3
October 17, 2022
6:30 PM - 9:00 PM Board of Education Meeting
October 19, 2022
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM Special Board Meeting at CSO
October 31, 2022
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM SIP DAY - dismissal (No Pre-K or Kindergarten)