Welcome to our Facilities. Our buildings are valuable community assets and many civic and community groups use them for meetings and events. We are glad to accommodate these groups whenever we can. If you would like information about which space might be the most suitable for your use, or have other questions, please contact Carolyn Gust in our business office. Carolyn’s contact information is 630 534 7222, or email@example.com
If you choose to reserve space in our buildings, please keep in mind that fees may be charged to offset associated custodial costs. Any organization using district facilities must meet insurance requirements and have a current Certificate of Insurance on file with the District.
All requests must be made using our online Facilities Request System (opens in new window). Here’s how:
• To reserve space, click on the link at right to be taken to the Facilities Request Calendar.
• Select the month and year for which you would like to reserve a date. If you want to reserve a series of dates, select the month and year of the first in that series.
• Once on the correct month, you will see all the reservations that are already in place so that you can determine which spaces are available.
• To submit a request, click on the “add a new request” link at the bottom of the column for the date in question. The reservation form will open. Please fill in all of the spaces on the form so that we can provide the best service to your group. If you want to reserve multiple dates with the same time and location, there are spaces to do so on the form.
• Following receipt of the Certificate of Insurance and review of availability, a confirmation will be emailed to the address given on the reservation form.
• If you need to make a change once your reservation has been submitted and/or confirmed, please contact Carolyn Gust.
Thank you for your interest in using our facilities. More information about facility use by community groups may be found in our Board Policy and in our Administrative Procedure